Madhuri Dixit DELETES ‘All Eyes On Rafah’ Post? Netizens Call It ‘Pathetic’ – News18

2 minutes, 17 seconds Read

Reportedly, Madhuri Dixit posted ‘All Eyes On Rafah’ on her Instagram stories but deleted it later.

Several Bollywood celebrities including Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor among others have also expressed their solidarity with Palestinians by sharing ‘All Eyes On Rafah’ on their respective Instagram stories.

“All Eyes On Rafah” phrase has gained momentum on social media after Israeli air strikes killed 40 Palestinians and injured dozens in an area in the southern Gaza city of Rafah. While several Indian celebrities also expressed their solidarity with Palestinians by sharing the viral phrase on their respective Instagram stories, Madhuri Dixit also did the same on Wednesday morning. However, she deleted the post soon. This has left netizens disappointed.

Several social media users took to the comments section of Madhuri’s recent reel and questioned her for deleting the “All Eyes On Rafah” post. “Posting and deleting because of what some people think is even more pathetic. Very disappointed,” one of the users wrote. “Ma’am you deleted post after facing backlash,” added another.

Bollywood Celebs Post ‘All Eyes On Rafah’

Ads


Sponsor A War Children Today: 
SaveWorldChildren.org

So far, several Bollywood celebrities including Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Rashmika Mandanna, Sonakshi Sinha, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Triptii Dimri, Dia Mirza and Richa Chadha among others have expressed their solidarity with Palestinians by sharing the viral phrase on their respective Instagram stories.

Earlier today, Alia Bhatt also re-shared a post by an Instagram page ‘the motherhood home’ on her story and wrote #AllEyesOnRafah. The post talked about how all children deserve “love, safety, peace and life”.

What is ‘All Eyes On Rafah’?

As Israeli strikes killed over 40 Palestinians, including many children, in Gaza’s Rafah, people from around the world came together to condemn the attack. After visuals of dead bodies and severely injured Palestinians surfaced on social media, an image with the text ‘All Eyes on Rafah’ also started trending.

While the Israeli military said its air force struck a Hamas compound in Rafah and the strike was carried out with “precise ammunition and on the basis of precise intelligence”, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu acknowledged that a “tragic mistake” had been made.

“Despite our utmost efforts not to harm innocent civilians, last night there was a tragic mishap,” Netanyahu said Monday in an address to Israel’s parliament. “We are investigating the incident and will obtain a conclusion because this is our policy,” he added.

Sunday night’s attack has pushed the overall Palestinian death toll in the war above 36,000, according to the Gaza Health Ministry, which does not distinguish between fighters and noncombatants in its tally.

This post was originally published on 3rd party site mentioned in the title this site

Similar Posts